10 Tips and Tricks for Cooking with Fire:
A Quintessential Primordial Experience
Cooking With Fire – The Perfect Pour
Grilling season is upon us with the ushering in of the Memorial Day Weekend. In this post, I will give you the 10 Best Tips for grilling using the Weber grill and charcoal chimney. Specifically I will cover:
1. The art and theater of grilling
2. The “Perfect Pour” video demo
3. Getting the perfect grill marks on meats and much more! Continue reading
Spring Recipes and More!
Asparagus signals spring!
And it’s a powerful source of vitamins and minerals which can boost your health.
Furthermore, for those of us who like to eat with the seasons, now is the time to get creative with this powerhouse veggie.
This post will explore all things Asparagus including its:
1) Health benefits,
2) Origins and
3) Culinary wonders.
Let’s get to it!
St. Patrick’s Day and All Things Irish
Why Do We Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
St. Patrick’s Day – Shamrock Cookies
There are many reasons to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. And it is indeed celebrated in a very big way around the world.
For me, St. Patrick’s Day, is all about the food, the drink, and of course being a Catholic myself, it’s about the religious meaning behind the Holiday.
This post will explore…
1. The history behind St. Patrick peppered with insights from my Irish friend Una.
2. The ways in which St. Patrick is celebrated and of course…
3. Showcase some traditional Irish meals.