About Chef Garbo
Award winning food photographer, Chef Garbo is on a mission to provide healthy organic dinner meals to time-starved individuals and families in San Francisco.
Formerly a marketing and advertising executive in the high-tech arena, Garbo changed careers to become a Personal Chef serving the city of San Francisco.
Garbo has a lifetime passion for the culinary arts and 25 years of practical experience with cooking and entertaining.
As a result, she put her business savvy to the test and established a successful Personal Chef Service. She’s been operating in San Francisco since 2004.
Furthermore, Garbo’s qualifications & professional affiliations are significant as illustrated in the below associations:
- Culinary Institute of America, Napa, (Continuing Education)
- Culinary Business Academy (Graduate)
- ServSafe Certified (Safe Food handling recognized by the State of CA)
- Licensed and Insured in the City and County of San Francisco
- Premier Member of the US Personal Chef Association (USPCA)
- Chapter Officer, USPCA Local Bay Area Chapter
- Board of Directors, Las Trampas, Inc.
- UC Berkeley Graduate, B.A. English Literature