Personal Chef San Francisco – Chef Garbo – Specializing in Organic – Gluten Free – Home Prepared Meals
Chef Garbo’s mission is to provide healthy organic dinner meals to time-starved individuals and families.
Formerly a marketing and advertising executive in the high-tech arena, Claude Garbarino (Chef Garbo), changed careers to become a Personal Chef. With a lifetime passion for the culinary arts and 25 years of practical experience with cooking and entertaining, Chef Garbo put her business savvy to the test. She established a successful Personal Chef Service which has been operating in the San Francisco Bay Area since 2004.
Chef Garbo’s Qualifications & Professional Affiliations:
- Culinary Institute of America, Napa, (Continuing Education)
- Culinary Business Academy (Graduate)
- Certified Personal Chef (Recognized by the Federal Government)
- ServSafe Certified (Safe Food handling recognized by the State of CA)
- Licensed and Insured in the City and County of San Francisco
- Premier Member of the US Personal Chef Association (USPCA)
- Chapter Officer, USPCA Local Bay Area Chapter
- Board of Directors, Las Trampas, Inc.
- Chamber of Commerce Member (San Francisco)
- UC Berkeley Graduate, B.A. English Literature